We look forward to your family joining ours!
ALL forms must be completed, signed and turned in with the Enrollment Fee and Material Fees (separate checks written to each instructor) in order to be enrolled in any class. No exceptions. Make sure you read the entire Tuition Policy before enrolling to understand fees are non-refundable. (Please see our COVID Plans for refund information due to COVID)
Current Families must complete the following:
- enrollment packet cover sheet 2021
- student enrollment form 2021
- parent guidelines and responsibilities 2021
- student guidelines and responsibilities 2021
- tuition policy 2021
- CERC Home Education Co-operative Expectations 2021
New Families (or families who have not taken classes at CERC during the current academic year) must complete the following:
- Enrollment Packet Cover Sheet
- Student Enrollment Form (one per student)
- Parent Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Student Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Tuition Policy
- Statement of Faith
- Pastoral Referral Form
- Release of Liability
- CERC Home Education Co-operative Expectations
Click here for our Academic Calendar 2021-22.
Need to Add or Drop a student from a class? Make sure you complete the Student Add Drop Form 2021 in order for it to be official.
Need more information about our Service Aide program, then see our Service Aide Policy for descriptions about positions and how you can serve here at CERC.
Enrollments will be accepted beginning March 22, 2021 at the front desk by a Board member only on:
Monday 9 am – 12 pm, Tuesday 9 am – 3 pm, Wednesday 9 am – 3 pm, Thursday 9 am – 3 pm.
Classes NOT meeting minimum enrollment numbers may be removed from the schedule on June 1, 2021.