Here at the Christian Educators Resource Center and Bookstore we have created our CERC Bookstore Rewards Program [ie. Rewards Program, Reward Dollars] with exciting and exclusive rewards to say ‘thank you’ to our amazing customers.
Earn $10 for every $50 you spend in-store to unlock exciting rewards. On-line purchases may be added to your in-store customer account; however, Reward Dollars will not be tracked on-line, or able to apply to on-line purchases at this time. If you would like more information regarding on-line purchases, please e-mail CERC at email@example.com.
- Earn $10 for every $50 you spend in the CERC Bookstore.
- This amount is cumulative and tracked within the CERC Bookstore Point-of-Sale system.
- Reward Dollars are available for use 7 days after date earned.
- Reward Dollars expire 60 days after date earned.
- Returns on purchases will reduce Reward Dollars earned.
- Reward Dollars are not earned on CERC Class tuition.
How Do I Join CERC Bookstore Rewards Program?
Customers can be added to the program automatically or selectively as you make purchases (or changes to your current customer record). We will collect your name, address, email, and telephone number. Reward Dollars will be applied to Customer Accounts accepting the Terms of the CERC Bookstore Customer Rewards program. Telephone numbers will be used as the Customer Member Number.
How do I earn Reward Dollars?
Earn $10 for every $50 you spend in the CERC Bookstore. Each time you spend you will receive a reward balance on the bottom of your receipt. Reward Dollars exclude any taxes, discounts applied, and CERC Class tuition.
How do I check my CERC Bookstore Customer Rewards balance and redeem rewards?
We will be happy to provide you with a balance in-store or over the phone, once identification is verified. Rewards earned and rewards redeemed are printed on customer receipts, as is the spending amount needed to qualify for the next reward.
How do I use my rewards?
Reward Dollars are available for use 7 days after the date earned. The Reward Dollars will be offered at the time of checkout, once identification has been verified.
Point of Sale tracks purchases for each Rewards Program member and alerts the cashier when Reward Dollars are earned or when a reward is available for redemption. Merchandise returns are subtracted from the current purchase tracking balance. Rewards earned and rewards redeemed are printed on customer receipts, as is the spending amount needed to qualify for the next reward.
The balance is cumulative, and any expired rewards will be removed after 60 days, so the balance will fluctuate based on customer spending patterns.
Terms and Conditions
- The Christian Educators Resource Center and Bookstore reserves the right to modify or cancel Rewards at any time. Customers may begin earning Reward Dollars at the Program roll-out November 21, 2019.
- Reward Dollars cannot be redeemed to make a payment on account, or to pay for sales tax or shipping charges. Only one Reward redemption is allowed per sales receipt.
- Customers are responsible for providing correct identification at the time purchases are made. CERC Bookstore is not responsible for errors in identification and Reward Dollars not applied due to these errors. Changes cannot be made to the Reward Dollars earned after the purchase is complete.
- If the customer returns any of the items purchased with Reward Dollars, the Reward discount or value will be subtracted from the return credit.
- The CERC Bookstore Point-of-Sale system is the sole device for keeping Reward Dollars balances and Customer Information. Changes to Customer Information must be provided in writing.
- Reward Dollars have no cash value and may not be cashed out.